About MalindoAir

Malindo Air is a Malaysia based low cost airlines, which operates as hybrid airlines. The airlines  is a joint venture between Malaysia’s National Aerospace and Defence Industries (NADI) with 51% share while remaining 49% belongs to Lion Air of Indonesia . From Malindo name, we know that it is a combination of Mal and Indo, partners origin country. Its main hub is Kuala Lumpur International Airport

Malindo Air will starts its operation on 22 March, with  Kuala Lumpur to Kota Kinabalu and Kuching will be its first two flight. Other than that, they are planning to explore to other part of Sarawak such as Sibu, Miri and Bintulu. Internationally, Malindo Air is planning for Malaysia-Indonesia route and others like Southeast Asia, China and India.

Malindo Air will use B737-900ER aircrafts, which offer 180 seats, with 12 45-inch seats business class and the rest, 32-inch seats economy class. The unique thing about this aircraft is that it can accommodate non-stop flying for five-and-a-half hours.

As a hybrid airlines, on top of basic flight trip, Malindo Air offers  ‘upgrade’ add-ons, such as personal TV and WiFi at a right cost.

Tag line Not Just Low Cost, Malindo Air will definitely be a direct rival to Air Asia.

10 comments on “About MalindoAir

  1. najihah on said:

    how to book my flight? urgent

  2. Antonia Patricia Guan on said:


  3. nyonya harun on said:

    i wish to get full news on each promotion and updates, thank you.

  4. Norshamshuhaima Osman on said:

    Any promotion malindo air inform me.

  5. Norshamshuhaima Osman on said:

    Any promotion malindo air pls infm.

  6. Haji Johari Bakar on said:

    Please alert me on special promotions to Thailand and Indonesia. Malindo Air is excellance !

  7. krishnan raman kutty on said:

    please inform me of any promotion, i am a frequent traveller. thank you

  8. manimaran on said:

    Can you pls send the promotion to my email

  9. Rodziah rozee on said:

    Please email to me if any promotion. TQ

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


HTML tags are not allowed.